Modeller - BIM - Bridges & Civils
Job posting title
Modeller –BIM - Bridges
Your responsibilities as Modeller
Modeller - Tekla, as a member of the Tekla team, is expected to coordinate with project managers, engineers and other technicians for technical delivery of wide range of engineering drawings for projects of varying complexity.
- Provides guidance and knowledge to juniors and works towards competence enhancement of other technician within the team
- Will coordinate with project managers and/or engineers for draughting work in a given project.
- Will work on detailed drawings for a range of projects and mentor other members of the drafting team in accomplishing complex tasks.
- Is responsible for technical correctness (checking) and timely delivery of the drawings and 3D Tekla model
- Will assist the project team towards developing/implementing draughting standards.
- Will assist in improving the efficiency and productivity of the drafting team
- Communicates the training and development needs to his supervisor
- Exercises self-discipline and work ethics
- Respect and follow company policies and procedures
You and your competencies
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Trained Professional with more than 4 years of professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of Tekla structure is essential, knowledge of European standard would be desirable,
- knowledge of advance Tekla modeling and drawings tools like template settings and custom component would be desirable
- Experience in preparing Steel General arrangement Drawings, Fabrication drawings, Connection details, BOQs.
- Exposure to steel framed buildings and British and European steel sections.
- Should have knowledge of steel and concrete detailing standards.
- must have experience on international project
- self-motivated, team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines can be relied on to meet deadlines
Join the REC team
REC is a world class, innovation driven engineering design centre owned by an independent trust and its employees. REC is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and based in our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) is a centre for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact recruitment lead.
If you are interested in applying, please send your mail through our online recruitment system by clicking the link ‘apply’ below. Please send your application at the earliest.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company globally with especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. We employ 13,000 experts and we constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower people within our organisation, welcome individual differences and create multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Oil & Gas, Telecoms and Management Consulting.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual.
Ostateczny termin 2019-03-30
Miejsce pracy Gurgaon