Job posting title
Your responsibilities as Integration Analyst
Ramboll is looking for an experienced computer science graduate/post graduate to provide support from our Integrations applications team. You will be a part of the Group Business Applications (GBA) department, which is a cross-functional team that works on implementing and supporting Ramboll’s group business applications (e.g. ERP, HR, LMS, Integrations and DWH) that are used globally to ensure a “One Company” approach.
As our Integration Application Analyst, you will be challenged with the following:
- Developing and Supporting Microsoft Biztalk based system integrations to Business Applications (Maconomy, Basware, Workday etc.) , using relevant tools and techniques.
- Perform technical support of Microsoft Biztalk based system integrations as and when required.
- Proactively analyse integration errors and perform Incident and problem management to increasing data quality across systems.
- Perform ad-hoc updates and synchronization of data between systems.
- Maintain technical and procedural documentation and relevant reports
You and your competencies
- Full time BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in computer Sc./IT or MCA with min 60% marks.
- 2-4 years of experience with SQL, XML, XSLT and proficient in programming knowledge.
- 2-4 years of experience with Microsoft’s Biztalk server .
- 1-2 years of experience with Incident Management tool like Service Now or Remedy.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly with various stakeholders, on different technical levels, as well as with developers and integration consultants.
- You are a good team player and motivated self-starter, you are fluent in English, both speaking and writing.
- You have an innovative and problem-solving approach to your tasks.
- You enjoy working in fast-paced environment and have a sense of urgency.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. The company employs more than 13,000 experts globally and has especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. With 300 offices in 35 countries, Ramboll combines local experience with a global knowledge base constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our clients, the end-users, and society at large. Ramboll works across the following markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. More information available at www.ramboll.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Ostateczny termin 2019-01-18
Miejsce pracy Gurgaon