Mid-Level Site Solutions Consultant
Ramboll is seeking motivated and qualified candidates for an experienced (4 years or more) mid-level, full-time Consultant position in our Site Solutions (i.e., environmental engineering) group located in the Emeryville, California office. The Site Solutions Consultant will be working in a challenging and variable environment that will include detail-oriented independent work, collaboration on team efforts, creative problem solving, and client interactions.
- Oversee the development and application of conventional to advanced soil and groundwater remediation methods, including but not limited to, innovative in-situ methods.
- Evaluate data (qualitatively and quantitatively using statistical, modeling, and other advanced methods) and prepare technical reports based on the results of field sampling, laboratory testing, and laboratory treatability activities.
- Manage the operation and performance monitoring of environmental remediation systems involving in-situ and/or ex-situ treatments from pilot-scale to full-scale systems.
- Participating on project teams, evaluating remediation and environmental control technologies, managing and visualizing data, and developing plans for site investigation/remediation.
- Advanced degree (M.S. or Ph.D.) where at least one undergraduate or graduate degree is in a relevant engineering discipline (civil, chemical, environmental engineering). Degrees in geology, hydrogeology, or environmental science may also be considered providing the candidate can show appropriate professional experience.
- Professional registration (e.g., PE) or ability to become registered within one year of employment
- Experience with remediation-based treatability studies, and remediation design and implementation preferred; experience with groundwater and geochemical modeling is not mandatory but will be considered a benefit.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple project deadlines (both independently and in teams) by managing time, prioritizing projects, and delivering on tight timelines.
- Excellent written, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Effective oral communication and interpersonal skills for working in collaborative team settings.
- Ability to travel and/or perform field work out of the office, sometimes on short notice.
- Programming or data science (Python, SQL, or R preferred), database (e.g., ACCESS), and GIS or CAD.
Please include resume, cover letter, and transcripts (unofficial is fine) with your application.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Ostateczny termin 2019-02-27
Miejsce pracy Emeryville, CA