Graduate Rail Engineer (London or Warminster) - Graduate Recruitment 2019
We invite you to bring your strong organisation and communication skills into play as you deliver technical designs for ground breaking rail projects.. To succeed in this role you must have relevant degree minimum 2:1 and above - for example Engineering or Technology). Are you our new Graduate Rail Engineer (London or Warminster) - Graduate Recruitment 2019? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Rail department
As our new Graduate Rail Engineer you will be part of many high-profile rail projects from High Speed 1 to London Underground’s Jubilee Line extension. Some of the flagship projects we are currently working on include the Danish resignalling project, Four Lines Modernisation in London and the Digital Railway programme. Ramboll operates a flexible working environment, including the opportunity to work from home when possible.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Assists in the delivery and/or coordination of engineering/technical/functional client solutions and projects.
- Makes specific contributions to consulting sales and business development initiatives.
Typically reports to Department Manager.
- In addition to the opportunity of working with inspirational and renowned engineers every day on varied and ground breaking projects, we offer the support and training you need in gaining chartership
- We provide focused training schemes under the auspices of all the major institutions, including IRSE, IET, IMechE, and our graduates have an impressive success rate
- You would be partnered with a mentor who will be able to provide you guidance and advice
- There would also be the possibility for you to be part of an active Graduate Network and opportunities for site placements.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- You must have a good relevant degree minimum 2:1 and above (for example Engineering or Technology).
- It is also very important to possess the right attitude, enthusiasm and drive to succeed in the rail industry to deliver tomorrow’s infrastructure.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: A willingness to learn and develop as you kick start your career in rail engineering; excellent communication skills to work dynamically within our team of experts; Personal responsibility, including taking ownership of your mistakes, and learning from them.
Welcome to our Transport division
Ramboll is a global transportation consultancy and we work on some of the biggest and most innovative infrastructure projects in the world. We are close to 3,000 bright minds working within Transport worldwide, creating practical, sustainable and economic solutions for national transport authorities, private contractors and municipalities alike.
Ramboll in the United Kingdom
Ramboll is ranked a Top 10 consultant in the UK and has 1,300 bright minds working across 17 offices to apply their passion to deliver innovative solutions across Buildings, Transport, Environment & Health and Energy. We love seeing our talents develop and succeed and you will have opportunities to work on challenging and inspiring projects within an environment that is friendly, open and supportive.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: 23rd January 2019.
Ostateczny termin 2019-01-23
Miejsce pracy Warminster