Assistant Design Engineer - Structures
Position : Assistant Engineer - Buildings
Location : Gurgaon
Reports to : Head of Department (HoD) Buildings
Ramboll is a world class, innovation driven engineering design consultancy owned by an independent trust and its employees. With its headquarters and heritage in Denmark, Ramboll is expanding its experience and expertise globally. Central to this, is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and expertise collocated with our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Global Engineering Centre (GEC) will be a center for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization.
We are looking for the best in class; like-minded people who can join our exciting and fast moving organization and help deliver our vision. Preference will be given to graduates from premier engineering colleges including IITs’
Assistant Engineer shall co-ordinate with Project Manager and Design Engineer/Senior Engineer/Technical Manager/Principal Engineer and be primarily involved in delivering the scheduled tasks in the form of design calculations and drawings.
Key Job Areas:
As a core project member of the Buildings team you will be responsible for:
- Structural Design of (Concrete / Steel) Structures, understanding of various design methods and design accordingly.
- Prepare design specifications and design criteria
- Designing pre-fabricated/ pre-cast and post tensioned structures, handle the designing of multi-stored multi-storied/ high-rise buildings
- Be responsible for cost analysis, generation of structure loading schemes, wind and seismic loading calculations on structures and design.
- Design and detailing for steel, concrete and other materials
Required Skills and Qualifications:
We are looking for self-motivated team members who meet the following requirements:
- BE/B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute. ME/ M. Tech would be desirable.
- Must possess 2 to 4 years hands-on design experience including in the design of foundations, reinforced concrete structures and steel structures.
- Must have a sound technical understanding of structures and experience of Designing (Concrete / Steel) structures, including both substructure and superstructure.
- Experience with the European design code (Euro code)/ British Codes (BS) will be added advantage.
- Candidates having experience in working with Multinational Companies / overseas will be preferred.
- Proficiency in STAAD and any other applicable software like ETABS and STRUSOFT.
- Excellent command of the English Language with proven report writing skills.
- Have strong communication, client handling skills.
- Should be a good team member and should coordinate with other team members and the project manager for timely delivery of project
Ostateczny termin 2019-03-24
Miejsce pracy Gurgaon