Job posting title
Your responsibilities as Process Consultant
Do you have a desire for optimizing and implementing digital global support processes in an organization with great possibilities for both personal and professional growth? Then here is a unique opportunity to be a part of a truly global organization, where your expertise will help us provide the best solutions!
In this role your main focus will be to drive process improvement projects with analysis, process mapping, reporting and follow-up on agreed actions. As part of Ramboll Support Organisation (RSO) we aim at delivering high value support through lean and optimized processes.
We work with tools such as ServiceNow, PowerBI and BusinessOptix. We dabble with technologies ranging from ITIL and BPMN to Business Intelligence and Machine Learning.
You will collaborate with managers from all global support functions within IT, HR, Finance and Procurement and support staff based out of Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, UK, Germany, USA and India.
As Process Consultant, your core responsibilities also encompass:
- Driving process improvement initiatives across support functions
- Facilitate improvement workshops
- Document processes in our BPMN tool, BusinessOptix
- Analyze process data, using PowerBI and deliver valuable insights
You and your competencies
- You are an experienced process consultant and work independently on tasks and are used to taking the reins of projects and collaborating through dialogue.
- You have a structured approach and have extensive knowledge about Lean, project management and how to make things happen in a political organization.
- You should be confident in working with stakeholders and managers across a global and multicultural organization of dedicated professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- Relevant process experience (LEAN, Six Sigma, ITIL, COBIT, TIPA, BPMN)
- 2-5 years process analyst experience from the IT industry or similar
- 2-5 years of project managers experience
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. The company employs more than 13,000 experts globally and has especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. With 300 offices in 35 countries, Ramboll combines local experience with a global knowledgebase constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our clients, the end-users, and society at large. Ramboll works across the following markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. More information available at www.ramboll.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Ostateczny termin 2019-01-30
Miejsce pracy Gurgaon