Modeller - HVAC - MEP
We invite you to bring your expertise into play as you shall co-ordinate with Technical Manager/Principal Engineer and be primarily involved in delivering the scheduled tasks in the form of quality drawings. Expected to be a good team player within the team, the CAD/Revit Technician. To succeed in this role, you must have with minimum 4 to 8 years of professional experience in Constructing Architect (Bachelor level) or similar. Are you our new Modeller - HVAC - MEP? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our REC department
As our new Modeller - HVAC - MEP you will be part of REC is a world class, innovation driven engineering design centre owned by an independent trust and its employees. REC is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and based in our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) is a centre for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Digitalization of exiting drawings into 3D Revit models from CAD-format
- Modelling of HVAC-installations in 3D Revit MEP
- Measurements (area of floors, windows and facades of buildings) from existing CAD-drawings and/or 3D Revit models
- Be responsible to the Technical Manager/Principal Engineer for the organization, production, and quality of the work.
- Act as CAD/Revit Technician depending on the scope of the project.
- Coordinate design efforts with all other groups and maintain project records.
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards and procedures.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Must possess with minimum 4 to 8 years of professional experience in Constructing Architect (Bachelor level) or similar.
- Documented experience in AutoCAD & 3D Revit MEP.
- Must possess the ability to develop complex drawings with minimal guidance from other senior staff
- Should have knowledge of software’s such as AutoCAD and Revit, Naviswork, Solibri.
- Should have experience in working in Middle East and UK with knowledge of regional standards & regulations; and candidates interested in working with the Nordics.
- Should be passionate about engineering with an attitude of absolute intolerance for non-compliance in relation to people safety, environment or product quality.
- Should have flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines and can be relied on to meet deadlines.
- Should be committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience and knowledge base.
- Must possess professional English language skills (written and verbal).
- Should be able to communicate clearly with team members.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Should be able to work in a team and support, mentor and develop junior technician
Welcome to our Buildings division
As one of the top 10 building designers in the world, Ramboll works on more than 10,000 building projects each year. 4,000 experts across the world specialize in creating more innovative, sustainable and liveable buildings. We place particular emphasis on our liveable buildings concept where we balance the cultural, social and physical values of buildings, to improve the quality of life for building users.
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Ostateczny termin 2019-02-19
Miejsce pracy Gurgaon