Ramboll is currently looking for a Project Technical Assistant to support development of a number of projects in the petroleum, petrochemical & Oil and Gas sector. The candidate is expected to ensure that technical and administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner to support the technical personnel in the delivery of the specific piece of work or project.
Your responsibilities as Technical Assistant
- Work within the multi cultural Technical Department to assist in facilitating the Technical departments requirements.
- Assist in the Management of technical contractors documentation and local requirements.
- Assist in the management and daily running of the Technical Department office.
- Liaise with other departments regarding the day to day running of the technical department as required
- Provides administrative support to technical staff
- Coordinates materials or special projects for assigned technical staff or individual which may include preparing material/reports, distributing, and editing, formatting and proofreading material.
- Maintains records and data utilizing various automated systems which may include creating, developing tracking systems/spreadsheets, setting up files, etc.
You and your competencies
- Should be Graduate or Post Graduate with minimum 6 – 10 Years’ experience
- Advanced use of e.g. Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project.
- Able to format documents
- Manipulation of spreadsheets
- Effective teamwork is essential
- Some previous project experience is preferred
- CAD experience and basic knowledge is preferred
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company globally with especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. We employ 14,000 experts and we constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower people within our organisation, welcome individual differences and create multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Oil & Gas, Telecoms and Management Consulting.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for everyone.
Ostateczny termin 2018-10-01
Miejsce pracy Doha