Sr.Engineer-Emergency Response Trainer
Ramboll is seeking to employ a qualified personnel to develop and deliver Emergency Response training to enhance Company readiness for COMPANY emergency response management. The responsibilities of the incumbent will be to
- Have a track record of developing, delivering, and coordinating crisis and emergency training to employees with response roles in the Company.
- Experience in delivering Incident Management Team, Incident Command Team and the On Scene Emergency Response Team training to prepare them to operate in high stress situations for response operations and to ensure the level of readiness of response is adequate.
- Have the ability to adapt and ensure that the content aligns with the company’s emergency response philosophies and procedures of the Company operating assets and projects to ensure consistent adherence to policy.
- Have the ability to design, lead and deliver competency tests to key identified positions within the COMPANY to ensure an appropriate level of competency, this shall also include evaluations and report writing for each individual undertaking the assessments
- Have very good knowledge of written and spoken English with ability to produce procedures and technical reports;
- Have very good knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- Good organizational, communication, and supervisory skills;
- Have good command over spoken and written English;
- Have a fitness level necessary to work at all COMPANY facilities.
- Be well conversant and knowledgeable about Industry Codes, Standards such as API, IP, NFPA etc.
Basic Functions, Tasks and Duties
The following are the basic functions, tasks and duties, but not limited to:
- Assist the Crisis Management Section with the implementation of the COMPANY Emergency Response and Crisis Management program;
- Develop training content for Incident Manager Training, Incident Management Team Members Training, Plant Superintendent (Head of Shift) – Incident Commander Training and On Scene Commander Training (Operators) in alignment with COMPANY Policies and Procedures.
- Coordinate and Deliver the training courses to intended audiences, including worksheets, tasks and activities, such as, exercise scenarios relevant to the COMPANY facilities
- Develop and deliver Competency based assessments of personnel attending training courses
- Derive competency benchmarking for all attendees of each training course as appropriate and prepare related reports;
- Assist Crisis Management Section in day-to-day activities, provide guidance to National NDP;
- Act as a SME in the field of Crisis Management
You and your competencies
- Have a Bachelor degree in a technical discipline or equivalent preferably from an reputable Emergency Services background;
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the Crisis Management and Emergency Response field of which at least four (4) years shall have been in the Oil & Gas production or petrochemical industries.
- Preferably previous working experience in Qatar or the region.
- Shall work in COMPANY Offices in Ras Laffan as the position supports all COMPANY training requirements in the field of Emergency Response and Crisis Management. Assignment may also require that the personnel should work in COMPANY Offices in Doha, travel between Doha and Ras Laffan.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company globally with especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. We employ 13,000 experts and we constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower people within our organisation, welcome individual differences and create multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Oil & Gas, Telecoms and Management Consulting.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for everyone.
Ostateczny termin 2018-10-01
Miejsce pracy Doha