Project Manager for Waste-to-Energy Facility
Ramboll Waste-to-Energy is amongst the leading consultancies worldwide and has been consultants for more than 155 waste-to-Energy plants in 45 countries.
As a project manager for our Waste-to-Energy department in Australia you will be responsible for supervising the design and implementation of a green-field Waste-to-Energy Facility. You will be managing the project team locally in Australia and be the link to Ramboll’s technical team in Copenhagen, Denmark. Moreover, you will be acting as the client’s representative and participating in and being responsible for among others strategic decision making, articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches, design reviews and supervision and verification of the commissioning and operation of the Waste-to-Energy facility.
- Implement the Waste-to-Energy plant in accordance to the contract and be overall responsible for the contract administration
- Ensure implementation of project management and quality assurance procedures
- Prepare project implementation planning and project control
- Monitor the project progress, report project development and take preventive actions where needed
- Execute and coordinate review of contractor’s detailed design, plant tests and commissioning
- Validate plant take over procedures
- Bachelor of Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering
- Preferably supplemented by a bachelor or master’s Degree in economics
- Preferably certified in IPMA or similar project management certification system
Essential Skills Required
- Proven track record of managing large scale Waste-to-Energy projects
- Deep insight into Waste-to-Energy process technology and deep understanding of managing Waste-to-Energy projects procured based on functional requirements and output-based specifications
- In-depth understanding of how a Waste-to-Energy facility is commissioned and how the performance and environmental guarantees are tested and verified.
- Strong project management competencies including team coordination and problem-solving skills
- Sound interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate project teams and ability to lead and work with a cross functional team
Employment Experience Required
- Minimum 10 to 15 years technical experience in implementing large scale energy facilities and project management experience from different Waste-to-Energy facilities
To be considered for this role, you must be legally eligible to live and work in Australia.
Ramboll Australia Ptv Ltd
200 Adelaide Terrace
East Perth, WA 6004
Project position (3 years).
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. The company employs more than 14,000 experts globally and has especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. With 300 offices in 35 countries, Ramboll combines local experience with a global knowledgebase constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our clients, the end-users, and society at large. Ramboll works across the following markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. More information available at www.ramboll.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse – we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual.
For further information about the position, please e-mail your questions to Geert Stryg on GES@ramboll.com.
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link to apply. Please remember to attach your cover letter, CV and exam paper when applying. Applications must be received no later than 30 September 2018 but we will be interviewing on a continuous basis so apply as soon as possible so you don’t miss out.
Ostateczny termin 2018-09-30
Miejsce pracy East Perth