Apprentice, UK Transport team
Ramboll is looking for an Apprentice to join their UK Transport team in Warminster. This is an outstanding opportunity to progress your career that will offer you challenging and varied work on large projects throughout the company, as you progress through a Level 3 or Level 4 qualification.
Ramboll’s ownership structure (we are wholly owned by the charitable Ramboll Foundation) gives us the stability to take the long view, freed from the imperatives of shareholders and the stock market. This long term view is central to how we operate and how we go about creating lasting relationships with our clients. As a result, Ramboll is associated with some of the world's most respected, fully integrated infrastructure and transportation projects. From iconic projects such as Ferrari World, Tate Modern and the Queensferry Crossing, to ongoing ground breaking projects like HS2 and The Northern Hub, we design a variety of landmark bridges, highways and buildings in urban and rural, commercial, industrial, marine, aviation, educational and residential contexts. From feasibility studies, assessments and research, through planning and negotiations, to construction and operations, Ramboll provides unparalleled experience in this sector.
- You will train to take responsibility for the delivery of Rail and Transport services to other disciplines within the organisation for small to medium sized projects and form part of a team delivering larger, more complex projects under the leadership of the discipline manager
- You will learn to produce detailed design solutions using computer aided design software and sketches, electronic visualisations and Models
- Within the company you will be working alongside the rest of the UK Transport team, and also teams of all disciplines nationally and internationally across the Ramboll Group
- Promote the Ramboll brand and undertake business development
- Apply and promote policies relating to health and safety and quality
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s, A-C (including Maths and English)
- Capable of working independently
- Good timekeeping and a willingness to learn and progress
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holidays, private medical insurance, life assurance and group income protection. In addition, we offer a comprehensive flexible benefits package including childcare vouchers, gym membership, dental insurance, cycle to work scheme, travel insurance, discounts in a vast range of restaurants and shops and many more!
- Excellent career growth and development opportunities
- Be part of a dynamic, expanding team within the UK
- A vibrant and inspiring culture, based on innovation and flexibility
Please note that unfortunately we are not able to process incomplete applications.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer.
Ostateczny termin 2018-09-29
Miejsce pracy Warminster