Modeller - BIM - Structures
Ramboll is a world class, innovation driven engineering design consultancy owned by an independent trust and its employees. With its headquarters and heritage in Denmark, Ramboll is expanding its experience and expertise globally. Central to this, is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and expertise collocated with our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Global Engineering Centre (GEC) will be a center for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization.
We are looking for the best in class; like-minded people who can join our exciting and fast moving organization and help deliver our vision.
Modeller - Tekla, as a member of the Tekla team, is expected to coordinate with project managers, engineers and other technicians for technical delivery of wide range of engineering drawings for projects of varying complexity.
- Provides guidance and knowledge to juniors and works towards competence enhancement of other technician within the team
- Will coordinate with project managers and/or engineers for draughting work in a given project.
- Will work on detailed drawings for a range of projects and mentor other members of the drafting team in accomplishing complex tasks.
- Is responsible for technical correctness (checking) and timely delivery of the drawings and 3D Tekla model
- Will assist the project team towards developing/implementing draughting standards.
- Will assist in improving the efficiency and productivity of the drafting team
- Communicates the training and development needs to his supervisor
- Exercises self-discipline and work ethics
- Respect and follow company policies and procedures
Required Skills and Qualifications:-
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Trained Professional with minimum 03-08 years of professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of Tekla structure is essential, knowledge of European standard would be desirable,
- knowledge of advance Tekla modeling and drawings tools like template settings and custom component would be desirable
- Experience in preparing Steel General arrangement Drawings, Fabrication drawings, Connection details, BOQs.
- Exposure to steel framed buildings and British and European steel sections.
- Should have knowledge of steel and concrete detailing standards.
- must have experience on international project
- self-motivated, team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines can be relied on to meet deadlines,
- committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience, including knowledge base and leadership skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Good level of written and spoken English
Ostateczny termin 2018-12-16
Miejsce pracy Gurgaon