Document Controller, Transport team
Ramboll UK is currently looking for a Document Controller with some secretarial/administrative experience and good computer skills to join our Project Management Transport team. You will be based in Birmingham but will work with various teams across the Transport resource group, helping team members to maintain and access all project documentation.
Main Role Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the control, registering and distribution of incoming and outgoing Project documentation within pre-agreed time frames
- File, maintain and archive drawings, documents, office data and correspondence
- Assist in uploading and downloading from project extranet sites
- Assist Team Coordinators with admin/secretarial duties
- Assist in the establishment of processes for review, approval and distribution of information at project level, and engage in discussions with key stakeholders on document control requirements as required
- Generate and issue Project document status reports as required
- Monitor status of project documentation on an on-going basis and work with Project Teams and internal departments to expedite overdue actions
- Attend Project meetings and report the current status against plan for project documentation
- Ensure that Project document control meets with Project specific requirements in addition to all applicable internal policies and procedures
Required qualifications, skills and knowledge
- Experience with electronic document control systems (e.g. Projectwise, Conject; Asite; 4Projects; SharePoint; FileZilla; Aconex; Newforma)
- High level of understanding of Electronic Document Control systems and project requirements in alignment with project execution and handover requirements
- Experience in project document control execution requirements on large scale
- Computer literate
- Excellent in Word / Excel / Power Point
- Good secretarial/administration skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication / interpersonal skills
- Ability to build good relationships with colleagues at all levels of the business
- Proven ability to deliver results within tight deadlines and to work flexibly to achieve this
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work on own initiative
- Methodical and well organised
- Team player, organised, proactive, rigorous, good time keeper, flexible
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holidays, private medical insurance, life assurance and group income protection. In addition, we offer a comprehensive flexible benefits package including childcare vouchers, gym membership, dental insurance, cycle to work scheme, travel insurance, discounts in a vast range of restaurants and shops and many more!
- Flexible working
- Excellent career growth and development opportunities
- Be part of a dynamic, expanding team within the UK
- A vibrant and inspiring culture, based on innovation and flexibility
As well as your C.V, please include a cover letter and provide the following information
- Why you think you would be a good fit for the role
- Your notice period in your current position (or if immediately available)
Please note that unfortunately we are not able to process incomplete applications.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer.
Ostateczny termin 2018-10-06
Miejsce pracy Birmingham