Data Engineer - Consultant
Ramboll is seeking motivated and qualified candidates for a Consultant or Senior Consultant position in our Site Solutions group located in the Emeryville, California office. The key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Prepare large environmental datasets for modeling contaminant migration, risk assessments, and reporting;
- Evaluate and verify data for consistency and completeness;
- Program and maintain scripts for processing, reviewing, and reporting data; and
- Develop and maintain SQL queries; and stored procedures.
- B.S. in a relevant science discipline (geology, hydrogeology, or environmental science) or a relevant engineering discipline (civil, chemical, environmental preferred);
- Programming or data science experience (Python, R preferred);
- Ability to develop and maintain SQL queries, stored procedures, and database functions;
- Advanced degree is a plus, but not a requirement;
- 3-5 years relevant experience;
- Ability to work effectively with multiple project deadlines, prioritize projects, and deliver on tight timelines;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills; and
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
GIS or CAD, environmental fate and transport modeling, and statistical analysis.
This position does not support visa sponsorship.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Ramboll conducts all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives and regulations of the many countries in which we do business, and without regard to ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, military service or veteran status.
Please include a cover letter, a technical writing sample, and unofficial transcripts with your online application.
Ostateczny termin 2019-02-27
Miejsce pracy Emeryville, CA