Ramboll are looking for a Team Coordinator to provide efficient and consistent administration and secretarial support to the Team Director and the entire team to ensure the smooth operation of projects and the resources within the Infrastructure & Highways team. This role is based in our London office.
Scope of Role:
Provides administrative and secretarial support and guidance to Team Directors, Team Associates the Project Teams, and business support areas, whilst maintaining administrative systems and undertake tasks that support the functioning of teams, projects and individuals.
You will also be responsible for assisting in the preparation of pre-qual responses and bids and experience in the Adobe InDesign software would be required.
Dimensions and Limits of Authority:
The Team Coordinator is a secretarial role and will undertake works mainly under the supervision of the Team Director and will also work on their own initiative where specific key tasks, processes and routines are established for the team they support. The Team Coordinator will sit within the resource group. Take part in task groups to represent the team that you are working in.
Whilst there are significant responsibilities in the role they are in support of the Team Directors who take ultimate responsibility, but whom also have a responsibility to cooperate with the Team Coordinator to enable the role to be performed effectively.
To carry out the role responsibilities in accordance with company policy and upholding company values.
Follow the company training scheme fulfilling objectives to assist personal development and provide a basis for future progression within the company. Contribute to the development of the company systems by reviewing existing procedures and commenting using the feedback system.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Arrange and coordinate regular teams meetings including coordinating attendance, assembling and distributing papers
- Take and produce minutes from team meetings
- Manage holiday bookings and maintain absence records for the team – liaise with HR as appropriate
- Organize and maintain filing systems
- Organize travel (local and foreign), accommodation, currency, visas etc as required for team for business trips
- Provide comprehensive support for meetings and conferences by booking meeting rooms, ensuring appropriate equipment is available and organizing catering arrangements.
- Coordinating lunchtime workshops and technical highlights when required
- Contribute to the induction of new staff working in your team, ensuring they have a mentor
- Maintain appointments and Outlook calendars for Team Directors and Team Leaders
- Camera use/downloading images to project folder
- Mail processing
- Assistance with any other duties and/or projects as requested from time to time
Marketing and Documentation
- Assist in the preparation of pre-qual responses and bids
- Organise the photocopying, printing, binding and collating of reports, pre-quals, tenders and other business documents as required
- Review, proof read and edit outgoing correspondence ensuring that Ramboll UK standards are met
- Draft, prepare and produce a range of documents including routine correspondence, reports and other documents
- Maintain and update all administration – letters/reports/specs/emails/presentations
- Paper archiving and recording of emails to CD or DVD as necessary
- CRM administration/enter new contacts/clients into CRM database, update current contacts when necessary
- Advise Marketing on Awards that we have been shortlisted
- Ensure that telephones are answered in accordance with Ramboll UK standards, take and pass on messages, and screen incoming calls
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience using the Adobe InDesign software would be required.
- Previous experience in an administrative position
- Friendly and polite attitude and telephone manner
- Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to multitask and work efficiently
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holidays, private medical insurance, life assurance and group income protection. In addition, we offer a comprehensive flexible benefits package including childcare vouchers, gym membership, dental insurance, cycle to work scheme, travel insurance, discounts in a vast range of restaurants and shops and many more!
- Flexible working
- Excellent career growth and development opportunities
- Be part of a dynamic, expanding team within the UK
- A vibrant and inspiring culture, based on innovation and flexibility
You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer.
Ostateczny termin 2018-09-29
Miejsce pracy London