Consultant – Regulatory Chemistry and/or Environmental Toxicology
Ramboll US Corporation (Ramboll) is a leading scientific environmental consulting firm providing a broad range of technical services to both public and private sector clients. Ramboll is seeking an entry-level Consultant in its Phoenix, Arizona; Dublin (Columbus), Ohio; or Irvine, California office to support client projects related to product stewardship, regulatory compliance, and environmental and human health risk assessment associated with industrial chemicals, formulated chemical products and environmental contaminants. The successful candidate will work under the direction and supervision of senior scientists and engineers to serve clients in the chemical and basic materials industries; food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries; pesticides, consumer products, and specialty products industries.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Perform independent research and critical review of chemical, biochemical, and general toxicology/safety data and literature.
- Conduct database searches, review chemical regulations, and collect/compile technical information to prepare reports and notifications for submittals to governmental agencies.
- Communicate with testing laboratories; arrange physical, chemical, and/or toxicological testing; review laboratory reports and raw data, and summarize data quality and findings.
- Research, analyze, and prepare draft technical memorandums, reports, papers, and presentations.
- Assist with the development of chemical exposure and risk assessments.
- Compile, process, summarize, and evaluate environmental monitoring data.
- BS or MS degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Environmental Science, Public Health, or Toxicology.
- Strong analytical, statistical, computing, quantitative analysis, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to critically evaluate data from diverse sources and varied quality to identify those studies and results that are the most relevant to the assessment of human and environmental health risks.
- Capability to work both independently and as part of a project team.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Internship or other relevant industry or research experience a plus
- Years of Experience: Less than 1 Year
This position may support sponsorship for the right candidate.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Ostateczny termin 2019-06-29
Miejsce pracy Phoenix, AZ