Modeller - Rhino - Building (Structures)
Title : Modeller – Rhino modeller - Building Structures
Location : Gurgaon
Reports to : Head of The Department – Building Structures
Ramboll is a world class, innovation driven engineering design consultancy owned by an independent trust and its employees. With its headquarters and heritage in Denmark, Ramboll is expanding its experience and expertise globally. Central to this, is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and expertise collocated with our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) will be a center for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization.
We are looking for the best in class; like-minded people who can join our exciting and fast moving organization and help deliver our vision.
Modeller, as a part of multi-disciplinary projects teams, is responsible to provide drafting support to technically challenging projects. Technician would create 2D drawings and 3D models and shall be responsible for the technical quality of his own work and would focus on compliance with project objectives and quality standards.
- Prepare parametric models in a 3D environment
- Assist in the development of structural plans including general layouts, foundation plans, concrete details, steel details, cross sections, reinforcing details, utility plans, and exhibits.
- Interpret design information from existing plans, sketches, and visualizations to create detailed models and plans.
Required Skills and Qualifications:-
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering with minimum of 4-8 years of professional experience.
- Expert level knowledge in Rhino modelling.
- Knowledge in Navisworks, Revit 3D Model/CAD Interoperability, Dynamo or Visual Scripting a plus.
- Knowledge of structural engineering, construction principles, procedures, excellent communication skills, math, and geometry aptitude are a must with emphasis on Project Sheet setup.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals.
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
- Good level of written and spoken English
Ostateczny termin 2018-10-28
Miejsce pracy Gurgaon