Modeller - BIM - Tekla - Structures
- Has recognised professional experience related to one or more technical areas and/or disciplines.
- Is recognised as having a proven ability within a team and/or project role environment, for undertaking required activities in a professional manner and for demonstrating the effective use of own time.
- Has a proven capacity to think and act independently, to use initiative when required and to demonstrate an ability to seek support when situations and/or requirements are unclear.
- Demonstrates good technical understanding within relevant domains of knowledge and is able to analyse and solve project issues.
- Delivers agreed solutions based on client needs, keeps promises and sets high standards for level of service.
- Is able to perform tasks in English language (written and oral) coupled with the ability to communicate clearly and proactively.
Please visit the JFA section of the PDP site to download a PDF document of the full generic job profile description.
Ostateczny termin 2018-10-16
Miejsce pracy Gurgaon