Unity UI Artist
Your responsibilities as Unity UI Artist
- Update the design, modify, and create the UIs for various platforms.
- Create high quality, production-ready assets such as icons, buttons, typography, and UI animations
- Prototype and mockup UI screens and animations to visualize the user experience
- Work with a small team of engineers to implement assets and screens in Unity
You and your competencies
- Must have minimum 5 – 10 Years’ experience
- Must have strong understanding of how to create engaging, and intuitive UI for various platforms
- Must have strong background in Graphic Design, UX, art, animation,
- Possess an expert understanding of typography, graphic design, color theory, and composition
- Proven talent with motion graphics and UI animations
- Experience developing with Unity3D and publishing to mobile and PC platforms
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Extreme attention to detail, driving for pixel perfection
- Must have excellent English language skills (written and oral), coupled with strong communication (written and oral) skills.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company globally with especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. We employ 13,000 experts and we constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower people within our organisation, welcome individual differences and create multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Oil & Gas, Telecoms and Management Consulting.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for everyone.
Ostateczny termin 2018-10-01
Miejsce pracy Doha