We are looking for a Unity Technical Artist with creative and technical expertise to develop challenging Unity scenes. You will be responsible for working with Unity and other graphics tools to merge the virtual with the real world.
Your responsibilities as Technical Artist
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to help build features and solve creative problems.
- Help build rapid porotypes of experimental features using Unity 3D or other platform tools.
- Iterate on Unity 3D scene implementation to finalize product and other creative requirements.
- Help create graphics shaders for awesome visuals.
You and your competencies
- Must have Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree with minimum 5-10 Years of Experience
- Facilitate communication and asset pipeline between engineering and artist teams
- Expert-level experience with Unity Game Engine.
- Expert in scripting with C# within the Unity environment.
- Experience creating real-time visual effects sequences.
- Knowledge of optimizing real-time 3D-graphics pipeline for various platforms.
- Must have excellent English language skills (written and oral), coupled with strong communication (written and oral) skills.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company globally with especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. We employ 13,000 experts and we constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower people within our organisation, welcome individual differences and create multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Oil & Gas, Telecoms and Management Consulting.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for everyone.
Ostateczny termin 2018-10-01
Miejsce pracy Doha